Friday, March 5, 2010

Longest. Day. Ever.

Courtney's Travel Tip #2: If you ever want to have the most unproductive day ever, make sure to work a full day right before leaving the country for 2 weeks.

I don't know who I was kidding! I went to work with the best intentions of getting everything done and having a "normal" work day. YEAH RIGHT! At least I brought my coworkers breakfast from Chik-fil-a to (kinda) make up for the fact that they'll have to cover for me while I'm away. Once again... kidding myself that a chicken biscuit is going to make up for all my work while I'm galavanting around the world trying to find a reason not to come back!

So the countdown is officially over, no more work days until we leave, no more mornings that I'll be forced to listen to that God awful alarm. I might need to drink myself into sleep tonight because I'm not really sure that I'll be able to calm down enough to get any rest. But tomorrow starts our adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment