Monday, March 22, 2010

Fin, Finito, Finished...

Courtney's FINAL travel tip: It's all worth it... every penny, bruise, yawn, and pound gained is worth what I experienced.

I got to see the world with a dear friend of mine. I got to go to places I had only dreamed of. We researched for over a year, and we worked hard to make this a great and satisfying experience.

Here are some of my superlatives:
Best City: Paris. Jadore Paris!!! (I don't know if I spelled that right, but go with it!)
Best Scenery; Lucerne. By far, one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen!
Best food: As a city, Lucerne. As a meal, the scallops were divine!
Best purchase: Not sure yet! I'll tell you if my box from Paris ever arrives!
Favorite Tour: Versailles by bike. I'd suggest this to anyone... even my 89 year old grandmother! (Although I don't know that she'd really enjoy it, I'd still suggest it to her!)
Favorite Landmark: VERY tough to say. Amsterdam: Anne Frank House. Paris: Either the Louvre, or the Eiffel Tower. Lucerne: Mt. Rigi. Rome: The Trevi Fountain (even though it was frought with danger, i.e. the possible pick pockets that were throwing these weird buzzing things in the air to try to distract you while they stole your stuff!)

I'm sure there are thousands of things I could rate but I just can't do it... everything was awesome and I need to start planning another vacation ASAP! Any takers?!?!?

I'm officially out of travel tips (until I get to take another trip when this list will be resurrected!)

Thanks for reading... and I'll have to think up something else to blog in the mean time... this was more fun than I expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment